PYTHON & DJANGO SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
We also build web apps and software using Python, Django, and React.js.
Why get a website or web app? And what are the benefits of having one
- Establish an online presence
- Engage directly with customers outside of WhatsApp or Facebook
- Showcase your brand, products, and services
- Offer customer support through chatbots or virtual assistants
- Craft personalized messages
- Let customers create their user profiles and provide you with their personal information
- Enable banking and transacting
- Let users shop, make payments, save, invest within your web app, etc.
Our Web Design and Front-End Development services
We develop product landing pages, front-end user interfaces, client-side applications, WordPress websites, marketing websites, single-page web applications with React.js, etc.
Why work with us?
- Quickly build apps and reduce time-to-market
- Experiment, iterate, prototype, and launch faster
- Transform digitally and modernize apps
- Decrease software and app delivery time
- Automate processes
- Increase conversion rates and subscriptions
- Be available anytime, anywhere. On any platform
- Solidify your omnichannel digital strategy
Back-End & Web Application Development services
Our developers build web applications that range from fintech apps, financial software, interactive dashboards, self-service systems, enterprise software, business applications, intranet platforms to fully-fledged SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) applications.
Non-Fiction Group also helps clients with digital transformation and software modernization services. Helping clients move from legacy software systems to modern and AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Google Cloud-enabled applications.
Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively. Python powers many AI and Machine Learning applications and solutions. Best used for scientific and numeric computing, task automation, building MVPs, and prototyping.
We use Django or Flask frameworks for our Python development services. We also use tools like Celery, RabbitMQ, & Redis
Discovery & User Research I Requirements gathering I Information architecture & Site maps I UX/UI Design I Wireframes & Prototypes I Mockups I Front-End Development I Back-End Engineering I Legacy Software Modernization I Rehosting, re-platforming, & rearchitecting apps on AWS/Google Cloud I API Development & Integrations I DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery I Quality Assurance & Testing I Maintenance & Support I Team/Staff Augmentation
Our Full-Stack Technologies & Tools