FLUTTER APP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
We offer Flutter Development Services for FinTechs in South Africa. Building iOS, Android, Web, and Desktop apps using Flutter™.
We are a top Flutter app development company in South Africa. Helping FinTechs, Banking, and Financial Services companies build apps rapidly and innovate faster.
Our developers can create the right app that will meet your business’s needs. We create apps using the Flutter™ framework developed by Google. And we also use the Dart programming language. Building apps for any screen.
Business benefits of adopting Flutter
- Quickly build multiplatform apps and reduce time-to-market
- Experiment, iterate, prototype, build MVPs, and launch digital products faster
- Transform your organization digitally. Modernize your apps for the cloud and any device.
- Decrease software and application delivery time
- Cut costs. Hire one Flutter team. No need for separate Java/Kotlin/Objective-C/Swift teams
- Increase productivity. Let your developers code in one programming language instead of 2 or 4
- Avoid upfront proprietary software costs. Flutter is open-source and free to use
- Launch faster apps with native performance
Our Capabilities:Discovery & User Research I Requirements gathering I Information architecture I App UX/UI Design I Wireframes & Prototypes I Mockups I Front-End Development I Back-End Engineering I API Development & Integrations I DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery I Quality Assurance & Testing I Maintenance & Support I App Insights & Analytics I Team/Staff Augmentation
Our Tech Stack & Tools
We use Dart and Flutter™ to create iOS, Android, Web, and Desktop apps from a single codebase.
Flutter is still in its infancy. Some features or native components are still missing. And some apps require native development
In such cases, we develop mobile apps using native programming languages such as Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android.
“Flutter and the related logo are trademarks of Google LLC. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with Google LLC.”